Our professional staff presents semi-annual seminars on the daily maintenance of your receivables. We also provide custom seminars in our clients’ facilities or our headquarters. CEU credits may apply.
Topics Covered Include:
- The Average Debtor / Current State of Consumer Debt in the U.S.
- Establishing & Implementing Internal Office Financial Policies
- Michigan Collection Practices Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- 8 Steps to a Successful Collection Call
- Payment Arrangements
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Estate Filings
- Legal Issues
- Tools for Success
Recovery Skills Seminar
|Date:||March 17th, 2017
|Time:||8:30am – 12:30pm|
|Location:||Holiday Inn, 3600 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor – (734) 769-9800|
- Various tools and guidelines to effectively get the debtor’s payment
- Reviews of in house office procedures and policies
- Legal rights and ramifications with regard to the collection of accounts receivable
- Time is reserved for your special and unique questions to be answered by collection professionals and legal council
Who should attend?
- New employees
- Current collectors with no previous training
- Front office/support staff, especially those who have contact with customers, or are looking to move into collector positions
- Managers and supervisors who want to hone their collection techniques and provide new ideas for their accounts receivable staff.
Fast seminar facts:
- $75.00 per person
- Workbook/instructional manual included
- Ask us on how you might earn 2CEU’s as a dental professional in attendance.
To register, please complete form below or email email@example.com
We will contact you by phone for payment.
SIGN UP FORM
Interested in a Custom Seminar?
We can provide customized, in-house training seminars. We will cover topics pertinent to your staff, providing them with the skills they need to become more effective with your collections.